Do you know what is cloud computing? What should be the upcoming features of your computer? Who are your service providers and what is it? If you do not, you will not know when the new computer technology has entered your home and office. I am to help you understand the definition of cloud computing, and the model and its key suppliers and key challenges of service.
Understanding the cloud, before making costly investments in computers based on old technology. In the near future, you’ll be tempted to declare it obsolete. Do not worry, you do not need to pay for the purchase of a new computer. But you must pay a monthly fee for your service providers of new computer technologies, you pay for your phone and your Internet service provider. Being a student of Masters in Computer Application, I can help you understand your rights to understand cloud computing.
Defining Cloud Computing
1. There is a pool of short, highly scalable, and management infrastructure to accommodate the demands of the end customer and billing of consumption.
2. It is a style of computing in which the evolutionary dynamics and often virtualized resources are provided as a service on the Internet.
3. It is a new approach to shared infrastructure in which large pools of systems are linked together to provide technology services to the Internet.
4. It provides the infrastructure and environment to develop / host / run services and applications on demand, with pay as-you-go pricing as a service.
What is Cloud Computing? Cloud Computing is computing on the Internet. There is a computer network access to shared pool of resources configurable.
5. Essentials of cloud computing are wide network access, on request, the pooling of resources, regional independence, “Infinite” scale and measured services.
Cloud Grid Computing is the place where you can not know where your computer is in the world. Former model of computer hardware is purchased as a PC software products and applications that the product purchased. Your future cloud computer is to provide services that meet most of your perception of your needs for gaming, PC, network, mobile telephony, health, IPTV, e-learning and a cloud of secure desktop that will operate from anywhere in the world.
You might be tempted to enter your office Cloud because it offers unlimited scalability, access to unlimited information technology, huge cost savings and the freedom of computer rankings, reliability and absence of damage on your computer and information resources and development of computer applications, without changing your hardware.
Cloud Computing is already in the early stages in some places, Google Docs, Photo Bucket, flamboyant, Picasso, and Android Mobile OS. In India, Airtal and MTNL have facilitated Virtual PC for example.
Before becoming the mainstream technology in the world, Cloud Computing, Cloud the main challenges are:
1. Legal (local and international problems of various nations) must be sorted.
2. The software architecture requires updating software available in the world.
3. Interoperability standards are to be determined for various computer applications currently used on the Internet.
4. Cloud Computing: demand pay-per-use for scalability are globally agreed.
5. Codes of security companies and security agencies access must be made.
6. Dynamic Network Bandwidth must be updated to cope with the enormous information worldwide.
7. The freedom of individual choice cloud, national and international level should be done.