It’s not uncommon for an iPhone stuck on load screen with a loading. If you upgrade your iPhone to iOS 15 beta 3/2/1/iOS 14/iOS 13, you may notice a new screen with an Apple logo and a spinning wheel.
You’ve arrived at the correct location if your device displays one of the screens below. We will discuss the best remedies for all concerns in this post. Above all, you can repair your iPhone yourself to solve iPhone stuck on restore screen.
Part 1 Why Is My iPhone Stuck on Load Screen.
Your iPhone may become stuck on the loading screen due to a fault with the operating system or hardware damage. This problem is most often caused by anything you’ve done to your iPhone. Without expert assistance, many users find it difficult to determine the source of the problem.
- What is Common iPhone Stuck on Load Screen?
The Most Common iPhone Stuck On Loading Screen Issues is listed below.
- Battery issues.
- Update the issues.
- Error Messages
- Bluetooth issues.
- Wifi issues.
- The camera is broken.
- The screen is frozen.
- The screen is black.
- The app isn’t working.
- Why does the iPhone Get into Stuck on Loading Screen?
So, what happened to your iPhone when it got stuck at the logo screen? It essentially boils down to a software issue. However, determining which software issue you have is complex and dependent on what you have likely done. So, here are four scenarios that might result in an iOS device becoming stuck.
- You just upgraded/updated your iPhone to the most recent iOS software; however, when you restarted it, the problem reappeared.
- You tried jailbreaking your iPhone.
- After restoring the iPhone using iTunes or iCloud, it became unresponsive.
- You may have encountered an issue while updating/upgrading or restoring your iPhone.
Now that we know what causes the iPhone to freeze at the Apple logo screen, we can look at how to fix it. Here is a video tutorial can help you fix iPhone Stuck On Load Screen After iOS 15 Update.
Part 2 Common Guide to fix iPhone is stuck on Loading Screen.
1) Forcible Reset the iPhone
Forcibly restarting can be an excellent option to solve iPhone stuck on the charging screen. Here’s how to do it:
For iPhone 6s/SE and previous devices.
- Hold the ‘Home’ plus ‘Sleep/Wake’ buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears.
- Wait for your iPhone to restart correctly when you release the buttons. The spinning circle is no longer whirling.
- This solution only fixes the iPhone spinning wheel on iOS 15/14/13/12 for a few people.
For iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Push the ‘Power/Lock’ and ‘Volume Down’ keys together until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- Allow for a restart of your iPhone. It will no longer be trapped on the black screen with the spinning wheel.
For iPhone 8 and newer models
- Click and release the ‘Volume Up’ key, and then do the same with the ‘Volume Down’ key.
- Wait for the Apple logo to display while holding down the ‘Power’ key. To start your iPhone, enter your password.
- It is a straightforward way to Forcible restart an iPhone to solve iPhone stuck on load screen.
- Different forced restarting operation depends on the device model.
2) Update iPhone with recovery mode
If neither of the above ways works to solve iPhone stuck on home screen, you may now restore your iPhone using recovery mode. This technique, however, will remove all of the material and settings on your iPhone. Follow the easy instructions below if you don’t mind.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer via a USB connection, then open iTunes on your computer.
- After clicking the iPhone icon, if you’ve synced the device to the computer, proceed to Summary > Restore iPhone > Restore after clicking the iPhone icon. If iTunes fails to recognize your device, enter recovery mode on your iPhone.
- You’ll have the choice to Restore or Update when iTunes identifies your device in recovery mode. Then choose Restore and wait for the procedure to complete. Your iOS issue may be resolved after it’s completed.
- It can help you reinstall iOS without modifying the Data on the device.
- It could not fix hardware issues with a jailbreak.
3) Use DFU mode to restore the iPhone
If the recovery mode fails, you may also try putting your iPhone into DFU mode and restoring it. By restoring the iPhone in DFU mode, you may repair the iPhone stuck on restore screen.
#1. Connect your iPhone to your computer, then launch the most recent version of iTunes.
#2. Put your iPhone into DFU mode manually. Follow the steps below, based on your iPhone model:
For iPhone 8 and later models: Press and immediately release the Volume Up button, followed by the Volume Down button. Next, hold down the Side button.
For iPhone 7/iPhone 7 plus: Simultaneously press and hold the Top and Volume Down keys.
For iPhone 6 and prior devices: Simultaneously press and hold the Home and Top buttons.
#3. Find your iPhone on the computer and begin restoring it using iTunes. When it’s done, your iPhone should function normally.
- If the iPhone’s problem stems from a failed jailbreak and your iPhone can not be resolved by removing the tweak or another Cydiaor app, using DFU mode is wise to restore your iPhone.
- It could not fix hardware issues with a jailbreak.
Part 3 How to repair iPhone Stuck On Load Screen iOS 15 without Data Loss by Tenorshare ReiBoot?
Is your iPhone still unresponsive and iPhone is stuck on loading screen after being rebooted, recovered using Recovery Mode, and restored via DFU mode? Fix iPhone Stuck on Load Screen iOS 15 without Losing Data using an Advanced Tool. Below are the steps:
Step 1: ReiBoot may be downloaded and installed. Connect your device to your computer after launching ReiBoot and choose ‘Reset Device.’
Note: To ensure a successful repair of your iOS system, connect your iOS device to your computer using the Apple original lightning USB connector.
Step 2: The two reset choices will now appear. To begin, select ‘Factory Reset.’
Step 3: Click on ‘Download’ to get the latest firmware package to reset your device. You may also set the firmware save path by clicking ‘Browse.’
Step 4: Click ‘Start Reset’ when the firmware has been downloaded to the computer to begin the resetting process.
Note: All data and settings will be erased if you perform a factory reset. Please back up and try again if your iPhone is functional.
Because the firmware package is now roughly 5GB, the entire resetting procedure will take a few minutes. The process will take roughly 10 minutes to complete, after which you may reset your iPhone to factory settings.
Part 4 FAQ
1) Is Tenorshare ReiBoot useful?
#1 Compatibility: The compatibility of an effective iOS system recovery software should be as broad as feasible. It works best on all iOS devices, all iOS versions, and both Macs and PCs.
#2 Recovery Capability: Besides the broad compatibility, the strong ability to deal with different iOS system problems effectively is the second criterion of an excellent iOS system recovery software.
#3 Handleability: Simple steps, easy to use, no technology required, and application to all users are the characteristics of a popular iOS system recovery software.
2) What function modes does Tenorshare ReiBoot?
Three modes to solve iPhone stuck on zoomed screen:
- Recovery Mode
- Fix Issues
- Reset the iDevice
3) How much Is Tenorshare ReiBoot?
Everyone wants to have free access to useful iOS system recovery apps. So, of course, the most popular is accessible and usable software. If charged, function comes first, followed by price. Almost all of these resources need payment to use.
Part 5 Key Conclusion
When your mouse lands here, you’ll be able to figure out why your iPhone stuck on load screen and choose the best remedy. If the previous ways fail, attempt Tenorshare ReiBoot to save time. If you encounter any new difficulties with the iOS system and iPhone stuck on restore screen, please let us know in the comments area.