Great morning from western Maine exactly where the heat weather is intended to returned after a pair of cold and rainy days. We are scheduling to have pleasurable making the most of the warm climate with a vacation to Storyland! My children love heading there for the reason that of all of the child-pleasant rides. I love going there since it reminds me of delighted childhood memories and I like looking at my young children have enjoyment producing recollections of their individual. How significantly enjoyment do we have there? My five-yr-previous yelled, “I am residing my very best existence!” when driving a rollercoaster at Storyland previous summer season. I hope that you have something as similarly enjoyment to do this weekend. These were being the week’s most well known posts:
1. Increase Dropdown Menus Into Sentences In Google Docs
2. New Google Docs Options You Could Have Skipped
3. An Interactive Map of the Roman Empire
4. A Neat Lesson for a Warm Spring Day – How the Popsicle Was Invented
5. The Countrywide Archives to Host On line Skilled Advancement This Summer
6. TARA – A Arranging Tool for New and Veteran Instructors
7. Broadcast Google Slides Directly to Your Students’ Pcs
I conduct expert development webinars in the course of the year. I’ll host a no cost a person-hour webinar for any school or group that purchases ten or much more copies of 50 Tech Tuesday Ideas.
- The Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out just about every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It functions my most loved idea of the week and the week’s most common posts from Free of charge Technological innovation for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has far more than 41,000 subscribers observing my small tutorial movies on a huge array of academic technological innovation equipment.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen many years.
- The Free Technological innovation for Instructors Facebook page features new and previous posts from this weblog throughout the 7 days.
- If you might be curious about my daily life outside of education and learning, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This write-up initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it somewhere else, it has been applied with out authorization. Websites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work consist of Icons Daily and Daily Dose. Featured graphic captured by Richard Byrne.