You have probably heard the term Executive Taxi’s before, but wondered how they might differ from your everyday black cabs and standard taxis.
Exec Taxi’s are taxis with added luxury. Yes, it is true that you will pay a little bit more for an Executive Taxi but then you get a lot more for your money in terms of creature comforts. Typically Exec Taxis will be used for business or celebrating a special event (such as a big birthday) and they aren’t generally used for ‘just getting around the city’
Here are 5 ways in which an Executive Taxi is different to your standard Taxi.
1. Chauffeurs. Executive taxis are driven by chauffeurs. The drivers are usually dressed up in a smart uniform and cap, and will provide a personal service to the passengers. Expect to have your doors opened for you and your luggage looked after by your chauffeur!
2. Travel in Style. Executive Taxis offer transportation in style. Many Executive Taxis tend to be high-end luxury cars of MPV’s so you can expect the very best in terms of comfy seats, air conditioning and maybe even a DVD player!
3. Expect to pay a bit more. After all, you get what you pay for. Exec Taxi’s will tend to be rather more pricy than a standard black cab, but when you are entertaining business clients they provide an easy way to create a great first impression.
4. Standard Taxi’s tend to wait at places such as Airports for people looking for a way to get home. Whilst you can still arrange for an Taxi to get you home it will have to be prebooked, as they don’t just hang around looking for business.
5. Meet and greet service. One of the best things about booking an Exec Taxi is the meet and greet service. The driver will personally meet your clients / passengers at any given location and drive them to where you want them to go. Although a Standard Taxi driver may also offer this service, you can’t quite beat the classy style of a chauffeur driven taxi!
So there you have it. Although there are probably more, these are just 5 reasons how Executive Taxi’s differ to standard taxis.